Bear River Valley Hospital is Utah's first level IV trauma center and your nonprofit community hospital in Tremonton, Utah, providing exceptional care and state-of-the-art technology close to home. Our team of physicians, nurses, and healthcare workers is committed to providing the highest quality health care at the lowest possible cost.
Intermountain hospitals conducted a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to identify local area healthcare needs, and each hospital developed an implementation strategy to address a significant local health priority in accordance with the ACA. The full report for Bear River Valley Hospital's 2013 CHNA and Implementation Strategy
is available online.
Excellence in the provision of health care to those with a medical need, regardless of their ability to pay.
- The best clinical practice delivered in a consistent and integrated way.
- Lowest appropriate cost to the population we serve.
- A service experience, supported by systems and processes, that focuses on patients, enrollees, families, and one another.
- A genuine caring and concern in our interactions with patients, families, and one another.
Intermountain Healthcare's Healing Commitments
- I help you feel safe, welcome and at ease
- I listen to you with sensitivity and respond to your needs
- I treat you with respect and compassion
- I keep you informed and involved
- I ensure our team works with you
- I take responsibility to help solve problems