Job Number 146436
This position is accountable for performing radiographic mammography procedures which produce high quality diagnostic films for use in detection of problems of the breast. The incumbent works on a level not requiring constant supervision. The incumbent performs a variety of procedures that require independent judgment, creativity, and initiative in applying prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis of the breast.
1. Registered Radiographer (ARRT).
2. Current State RT license.
3. Must meet and maintain mammography specific ACR & FDA/MQSA requirements.
4. Must meet and maintain the ARRT Advanced Mammography Certification.
5. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare providers.
Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
Previous experience in Imaging or Mammography.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: On-Call / PRN
Location: Ogden, UT, US