Each resident receives 3 weeks paid vacation/personal leave.
Other benefits include:
- 403(b) tax-deferred retirement plan
- Digital pagers and white coats provided
- Free ACLS course, provided immediately prior to the beginning of the academic year
- Free covered parking, adjacent to the hospital
- Food allowance provided for time on call and two meals provided free of charge on all weekdays
- Free access to fitness facilities, 24 hours a day
- Full, professional liability coverage paid by Intermountain
- Low-cost, employer-supplemented medical, life, dental and disability insurance
- Payment of the registration fee for USMLE Step 3 provided by the program
24-hour library access, internet access including subscription to a broad range of electronic journals and medical databases, photocopying and an e-mail account are all provided free of charge.
The 2014-2015 salary will be $54,142.40.