Applicants will apply on the Intermountain Healthcare Jobs & Careers site. The position will be posted around 4-5 months prior to the start date. Candidates will be required to attend an interview as part of the selection process. To be considered for acceptance, applicants need to submit an online application and the following documents:
- Application (filled out online)
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- *Proof of graduation from a PA or NP accredited program
- *Proof of Board Certification
- *DEA license
- *Proof of licensure in the State of Utah as a PA or NP (Intern license acceptable)
- Copy of current BLS/ACLS cards
* Eligibility by the start date of the program is also accepted.
Candidates are also required to attend an in-person interview as part of the selection process.