Ask the Expert is an event hosted by KUTV News and Intermountain Healthcare. The day-long program features experts sharing advice on various health topics every second Tuesday of the month throughout 2014.
interviews and over the phone, experts will answer callers' questions regarding that month’s
January 14, 2014 Ask the Expert
Topic: Nutrition, Weight Management, and Fitness
Time: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Station: KUTV Channel 2
Call 877-908-0680 to speak with an Intermountain expert.
You may also Tweet your questions on Twitter by including #KUTVAskTheExpert with your question.
View expert interviews or speak free of charge to an
expert, including doctors, wellness coaches, dietitians, physical therapists, exercise
physiologists, and other clinicians. Featured experts come from Intermountain’s McKay-Dee Hospital, Park City Medical Center, Primary
Children’s Hospital, LDS Hospital, Intermountain Medical Center, TOSH, Salt Lake Clinic LiVe Well Center, Utah Valley Regional Medical
Center, and from Intermountain Medical Group, and SelectHealth.
Future Ask the Expert Dates
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - Topic: Sleep Disorders
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - Topic: Heart Health
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014 - Topic: Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - Topic: Pregnancy and Newborns
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - Topic: Cancer
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014 - Topic: Children's Health
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - Topic: Diabetes
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - Topic: Aging
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - Topic: Breast Cancer
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - Topic: Health Insurance
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - Topic: Screenings and Prevention