Seven individuals connected with Intermountain, including one retired leader, were named “Healthcare Heroes” this month by Utah Business
magazine. Every year, in several award categories, the magazine honors
people who have contributed significantly to excellent healthcare in
Utah. Click here to read the complete Utah Business story.
Intermountain’s Healthcare Heroes honored include:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Greg Elliott, MD, Chair of the Department of Medicine at Intermountain Medical Center.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: David Burton, MD, Executive Chair of the Board, Health Catalyst (and former leader with Intermountain Healthcare).
- Administrative Excellence: David Grauer, Administrator, Intermountain Medical Center.
- Healthcare Practitioner/Physician: Mark Ott, MD,
Medical Director of the Surgical Services Clinical Program for
Intermountain Healthcare and Chair of the Department of Surgery at
Intermountain Medical Center.
- Healthcare Innovators: Bill Beninati, MD, Medical Director, Intermountain Tele-Critical Care Medicine at LDS Hospital.
- Healthcare Innovators: Nancy Murphy, MD,
Professor/Medical Director of Utah Comprehensive Care Program,
University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics at the
U. and Primary Children’s Hospital.
- Community Outreach: Bruce Jensen, Vice President of Communications, Intermountain Healthcare.