Because of our strong commitment to patient safety and a high level of commitment to the health of our patients, we have restricted visitor access for everyone’s safety:
- No visitors under 14. No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the hospital unless they are here for a medical reason.
- No sick visitors. If you have fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please stay home.
- Visitors to the Women and Newborn Center are limited to two per patient room.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue or your upper sleeve.
- Patients: Ask for a mask. Wear a mask if you have flu or cold symptoms, as a patient.