In 2006, Intermountain identified six "Healing Commitments" that are helping create an environment in which patients, guests, and co-workers feel comfort, community, acceptance, inspiration, and peace. Our various department leaders now use the Healing Commitments to assess and motivate their teams.
The commitments we aspire to provide to those we serve:
- I help you feel safe, welcome, and at ease.
- I listen to you with sensitivity and respond to your needs.
- I treat you with respect and compassion.
- I keep you informed and involved.
- I ensure our team works with you.
- I take responsibility to help solve problems.