Trustees—and everyone in the community—are invited to download Intermountain’s free, new mobile app, called “Intermountain Health Hub.”
This all-in-one tool makes managing your health easier and gives you many different features designed to simplify your entire healthcare experience. The Health Hub app can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
As one multi-function resource, Intermountain’s Health Hub mobile app includes 10 tools to simplify your healthcare experience:
- InstaCare. Find the InstaCare and KidsCare nearest you and the wait time at each. Choose a location and save your place in line before you arrive.
- Doctors. Find doctors near you by specialty, language, and many other filters. Save doctors to your “favorites” for quick reference later.
- Locations. Find Intermountain hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies near you and save your favorite locations for quick reference later.
- Pharmacy. Refill prescriptions and check the status of your prescription requests.
- My Health. Access the password-protected My Health patient portal, where you can securely message your doctor, check lab results and other parts of your medical record, and review your SelectHealth benefits and claims.
- Symptoms. Search adult, child, or baby symptoms by keyword, by body area, or alphabetically. Learn about self-care options and when to call a doctor or 911. Link to doctors saved in your “favorites” for easy dialing.
- GermWatch. Find out how active various germs are in your area and around the state, and how their activity level is trending. Learn about symptoms and treatment of illnesses, vaccinations, and when you should contact your doctor.
- Pay bills. Pay Intermountain Healthcare bills by credit card or eCheck.
- Send wishes. Send cards with personalized messages directly to patients in Intermountain hospitals.
- First aid. Get first-aid guidelines for common injuries such as ankle injuries, choking, cuts, and hypothermia.
For information on other Intermountain Healthcare mobile apps, visit Intermountain’s online App Center. The apps are part of Intermountain’s ongoing efforts to adopt new channels of communication that make it easier for patients and others to access our services and become more engaged in their health and care.