Intermountain trustees serve on more than 30 different boards that oversee our hospitals, foundations, and more.
1. Intermountain Board of Trustees (the central board). Has authority over all parts of Intermountain, including Governing Boards and Foundation Boards.
2. Hospital Governing Boards – These boards oversee Intermountain hospitals.
3. SelectHealth Governing Board.
4. Intermountain Medical Group Governing Board.
5. Intermountain Homecare Governing Board.
6. Foundation Boards. These boards oversee philanthropic foundations that accept donations from the public and provide support to Intermountain's mission.
a. Intermountain Healthcare Foundation. Beginning in 2012, the Intermountain Healthcare Foundation will provide strategic and fiduciary leadership to better support the hospitals and healthcare services of Intermountain, and to further strengthen Intermountain's mission.
b. Intermountain Community Care Foundation. This is a foundation independent of Intermountain but in which Intermountain plays a prominent role. Established with an endowment initially funded by Intermountain in 1988, it awards grants for the purpose of benefiting community agencies and organizations with funding for healthcare related projects.
c. Hospital Foundation Boards. These boards are legal entities separate from Intermountain Healthcare and support the missions of Intermountain hospitals.