Intermountain Healthcare considers patient safety to be of paramount importance. Trustees can find out more about their role in Quality & Patient Safety.
Trustee Education Modules
Intermountain's patient education materials support best practice and contribute to providing extraordinary care to patients.
1. Clinical education at Intermountain is closely aligned with our Clinical Goals:
2. Enabling extraordinary care through innovative information technology:
3. Delivering the right care at the right time in the right place:
4. Specific Healthcare Regulations that impact everything from patient identification to accreditation:
5. Intermountain's efforts to improve Infection Control practices include a variety of strategies and interventions:
6. Intermountain strives to provide the right information, at the right level of detail, at the right time, to our patients:
7. In the rare instance when a Reportable Event happens, a system-side action plan implements preventative measures:
8. We standardize medication processes to avoid Adverse Drug Reactions and ensure patients receive medications safely:
9. At Intermountain, our Clinical Programs help us improve the delivery of healthcare and keep costs down:
10. The importance of Hand Hygiene in the impact of healthcare associated infections is a key area of focus for our facilities:
QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETY INFO