Preserving assets means more than keeping your facility in good repair (though that's a part of it).
This responsibility also includes:
- Protecting assets (including that of goodwill) from harm or loss.
- Keeping buildings and equipment in good repair.
- Ensuring that your part of Intermountain is adequately insured, and appropriately dealing with claims.
- Preserving tax exemptions and paying such taxes that are due.
- Complying with all laws and regulations, and defending Intermountain's rights.