How to Apply
Grant applications need to be postmarked as follows:
To have your application considered at the Board meeting in May:
- Application needs to be postmarked by March 1
To have your application considered at the Board meeting in November:
- Application needs to be postmarked by September 1
An Intermountain Community Care Foundation grant application packet has several required pieces. Your application will not be considered if any one of the following parts is missing from your application:
- One-page Cover Letter: Includes a brief introduction of your organization, the program for which you are requesting funding, and how it meets the funding criteria. Please limit this cover letter to one page.
- Application Form: Completed and signed. Please keep the application to two pages by being brief in your descriptions. Try to adjust the table columns to keep your pages full (e.g., split a cell into two rows so that one row pops up and fills in blank space on the previous page). DO NOT print off the application form on colored paper. There is no longer a logic model required with the application form. The information previously included in the logic model has been incorporated into the new application form.
- Audited Financial Statement: An audited financial statement is required and must be current within two calendar years from the time you apply. Tax filings and financial statements that have not been audited will disqualify your application.
- Letter designating 501(c)(3) status from IRS: Legible photocopy of current letter.
- Itemized Budget for Organization: Overall budget for your organization
- Itemized Budget for Program: Budget for the specific program for which you are requesting funds
- List of Board of Directors: Current list including occupations, addresses and contact information
- List of Key Staff: Current list, including names and positions
The grant application you submit will be copied and distributed to the Foundation Board for review, so it is important that it be clear and easy-to-read!
Sending Your Application to Us
When you send us your application, there are two things you need to do:
1. Submit only ONE original, hard copy of the entire application packet via regular mail, postmarked by the deadline date, to:
Manager, Corporate Giving
Intermountain Community Care Foundation
36 South State Street, 8th Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
2. E-mail a copy of your application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org