Where can I receive my immunizations?
Employees and Volunteers
All employees, volunteers and credentialed and privileged practitioners can receive required immunizations free of charge from the Intermountain Employee Health representative in their facility.
Credentialed and Privileged Practitioners
Credentialed and Privileged Practitioners can receive vaccinations at these locations:
- Contact your medical staff office to find out when they will be offering flu shots for physicians at convenient times and locations in your facility.
- Or you can receive required immunizations free of charge from the Intermountain Employee Health representative at your facility.
- Intermountain Flu Clinic Schedule (updated on 9/17/12)
- For Salt Lake area, flu vaccination appointments can be made at the New Hire Screening lab located at 5245 South College Dr. in Murray by calling 801-442-2150.
- For facilities not listed please contact the Facility Employee Health Office.
Vendors, Students, Temporary Employees
Immunizations are available from personal physicians, WorkMed locations or the local Health Department.