Health Screening Information
- Mammograms. Walk-in appointments available, or schedule an appointment in advance by calling 801-507-7840. Exams available for women over age 40. Bring your insurance card.
- Free clinical breast exams performed by Alta View Nurse Midwives.
- Information about Colonoscopy
Slip in to hear a quick presentation, then talk to the speakers in more detail at their tables.
- 6:15 p.m. — "Have a Ball! How to do a range of exercises — from easy to challenging — with an exercise ball," by Physical Therapist Eric Passey
- 6:35 p.m. — "Pregnancy Brain, Ligament Pain and Other Pregnancy Concerns," by Certified Nurse Midwife Jacqui Lagana, CNM
- 7:05 p.m. — Breast Augmentation, by Plastic Surgeon David Clayton, MD
- 7:25 p.m. — Heart Health, by Cardiologist Hannah Raasch, MD
- 7:50 p.m. — Superfoods, by Dietitian Lindsay Park
- 8:10 p.m. — Healthy Skin, by Dermatologist Adam Taintor, MD
Ask an Expert
With more than two dozen physicians and other experts on hand, you’ll be able to ask questions about most common women’s health concerns, including:
- Back Pain
- Breast Health
- Healthy Skin
- Heart Health
- Joint Pain
- Plastic Surgery
- Senior Care
- Sleep Problems
- Varicose Veins