The Alta View Senior Clinic at Alta View Hospital has everything you need all in one place to help seniors make those important healthcare decisions.
Some of the services provided at the Senior Clinic:
- A team approach to the healthcare needs of people who are 65 and older
- Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners specializing in senior care
- Experienced nurses to provide blood pressure and oxygen level checks, and other clinical services
- Social workers offering community resources, long range planning, and counseling
- Laboratory services, including blood and urine tests
- Nutritional counseling for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and weight loss or gain
- Cognitive clinics to address memory problems or judgment concerns
- Medication review and recommendations
- Diabetic management and instruction
- Assistance with advanced directives
- Special “Welcome to Medicare” preventive exams and services (available for one year after enrolling in Medicare)
We accept Medicare and most Medicare Advantage plans. We offer longer appointments to better meet your needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (801) 501-2025.