From sports injuries to post surgery rehab, recovery takes time. Our therapy staff offers a wide range of physical therapy services to help you regain motion, function and strength so that you can quickly get back to work, sporting competition and everyday life.
Physical therapy services include:
- Treatment of operative and nonoperative spine injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation, such as
- Rotator Cuff
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation
- Sprain and strain therapy
- Pre-operative strengthening therapy
- Work related and auto injury rehabilitation
Our physical therapists provide sports injury care, strengthening, stretching, joint mobilization, patient education, traction, industrial rehab, splints, and pelvic floor strengthening for women struggling with urinary incontinence.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our physical therapy services are located on the first floor of the Intermountain Sandy Clinic on the Alta View Hospital campus in Sandy. For more information or to make an appointment, call (801) 501-2262.