Surgical Services at American Fork Hospital specializes in a wide array of same-day and inpatient surgical procedures, with the exception of neurosurgery and open heart surgery. Our team consists of physicians, anesthesiologists, registered nurses and technicians who are focused on providing high-quality, safe and compassionate care to patients of all ages.
Surgical specialties include:
- ENT – ears, nose and throat
- Orthopedics – bones & joints, including total knee & hip replacement
- Ophthalmology – eyes
- Podiatry – feet
- Plastics/Cosmetic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecology – female reproductive
- Spine Procedures
- General Surgery
- Same-day Surgery
Surgical Services is located on the south side of the hospital campus where patients can enter through a separate Same-day Surgery entrance. Whether you are doing same-day surgery or staying in the hospital after surgery, all scheduled surgery patients should report to Same Day Surgery on the day of surgery.
The Pre-Op Hop is a fun, interactive class and tour for children ages 2 to 12 who are having surgery at American Fork Hospital.
Children and parents will enjoy
- Activities to help children get accustomed to sights and sounds they may experience during their surgical experience
- Guided tours of surgical areas allow children and parents to know where they will be on the day of surgery.
- General education about surgery, as well as opportunities to ask questions and address concerns about surgery.
Wednesdays at 4:30pm
Meet in the Main Lobby
Register by calling: (801) 357-4872
The Pre-Op Hop is made possible through generous funding grants from the Utah Valley Healthcare Foundation. To learn more about the Foundation or make a donation yourself, contact the Utah Valley Healthcare Foundation at (801) 357-7600.