Dixie Regional Medical Center Awards and Recognitions
- Healthcare Management Council Top Performers Award – Best Overall Performer (in the nation) — In terms of the mix between quality care and low cost, Dixie Regional has been ranked the best hospital in the nation.
- Best Regional Hospital — Dixie Regional Medical Center is among the nation’s Best Regional Hospitals according to U.S. News & World Report, publisher of Best Hospitals. U.S. News annually evaluates nearly 5,000 hospitals in 16 different medical specialties.
- Get With the Guidelines program — Dixie Regional was featured in U.S. News & World Report for demonstrated success at adhering to best practice guidelines that help patients suffering from stroke and heart failure recover better. Our stroke and heart failure programs earned the elite gold plus award.
- MIDAS+ Platinum Quality Award — Dixie Regional Medical Center received the award recognizing clinical excellence in healthcare on May 25, 2011.
- HealthInsight of Utah and Nevada 2010 Quality Award — Dixie Regional was the only hospital in Utah and Nevada to earn this award four years consecutively. HealthInsight recognizes facilities that provide superior heart, pneumonia, and surgical care.
- NICU earns top scores — Data collected from more than 850 NICUs across the globe that participate in an international NICU benchmarking and quality improvement network shows Dixie scored first or tied for first in 6 of 17 criteria — a rare accomplishment.
- Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and Everest Awards — In 2010 Dixie Regional was listed as one of the top hospitals in the nation, and one of 23 hospitals honored with the Everest Award for greatest improvement over the past five years.
- Thomson Reuters Top 50 Hospitals: Cardiovascular Benchmarks 2012 — Dixie Regional has earned this honor four times. The first two honors were for Top 100 status. In 2011 Thomson Reuters narrowed the list to the Top 50, and Dixie was again an honoree for 2012.
- Cleverley 5-Star Hospital and Top l00 Hospital in 2011 — This award recognizes the value hospitals provide to their community in terms of quality care at low cost. Dixie has received this recognition since 2004.
The Intermountain Healthcare system, of which Dixie Regional is a part, has been receive lots of regional and national attention recently.