The Southwest Region of Intermountain Healthcare offers a weekly Continuing Medical Education (CME) lecture on Fridays from 12:15-1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. The sessions take place in the SelectHealth Auditorium in the Foremaster Building, 1424 E. Medical Center Drive in St. George, and is available via web broadcast.
Who is invited to participate?
The CME lectures are for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, therapists and other interested clinicians. They are not designed for the general public.
- January 10, 2014: Bryan Ellsworth, M.D. “Urology Pearls for the Primary Care Physicians” - Lecture flyer - Handout - Evaluation summary
- January 17, 2014: Kristie Scritchfield, SLP & Greg Reber, SLP “Augmentative and Alternative Communication, we have ways of making people talk” - Lecture flyer - Handout - Evaluation summary
- January 24, 2014: Mark Ott, M.D. “What can Intermountain Healthcare Surgical Services do for you and your patients” - Lecture flyer - Handout - Evaluation summary
How to participate
- Click the session's WebEx link
- Login with your first and last name
- Mute your phone
- Type questions through the chat system only. The Moderator will ask the question of the presenter, which will be repeated for the audience at the appropriate time.
- Complete an evaluation at end of lecture
**First time participants will need to download the WebEx application and restart their computer prior to joining the session.
To claim CME credit for the session, you must login before 12:30 p.m. using your first and last name. To receive your transcript email email@example.com. If you are employed by or affiliated with an Intermountain Healthcare facility, you can download the transcript on the CME website.
If you need help logging in, please call (435) 632-4326 prior to noon Mountain Standard Time. Other questions and suggestions for upcoming lectures can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.