“Friends of the Hospital”, formerly “Amicus”, is an organization of friends with an interest in quality health care in the Southwest region. Its members act as ambassadors for healthcare in our community. Friends of the Hospital provides unique opportunities to connect and network with medical professionals, administration and other community leaders sharing an interest in learning more about their own health and wellness and who envision St. George as a regional medical hub for the delivery of advanced care.
Friends of the Hospital criteria:
- Membership is open to anyone who has gifted $500 or more of cumulative giving and who continues to contribute $500 annually to the Foundation of Dixie Regional Medical Center.
- Lifetime membership is extended automatically to anyone who has gifted $10,000 cumulatively.
Friends of the Hospital benefits:
- Membership card for presentation upon hospital admission.
- Visit from Foundation staff during hospital stays.
- Foundation staff on-call for assistance with hospital and healthcare services.
- Information on advances in medical science and the opportunity to meet doctors on a more personal basis in a small group setting.
- Two “Friends of the Hospital” sponsored events:
- Free Lunch and Lecture in conjunction with the annual Dixie Regional Community Health Fair in February.
- Free Flu Shoot Out with Lunch and Lecture in September.
- Reserved seating at a reduced cost to the Jubilee of Trees Chamber of Commerce Luncheon in November (includes free admission to the Jubilee of Trees).
For more information, please contact Kathryn Naron at 435-251-2477
Donate Online >