If you have health insurance
- Co-pays and co-insurance payments should be paid before receiving treatment or service.
- If you have questions about paying your bill or need help with payment arrangements, please call the number on the specific bill you are questioning or you may call (435) 251-2300 for hospital billing services.
If you don't have health insurance
- You will need to make payment arrangements before receiving care. We can work with you on a payment plan if needed.
- Financial assistance is available to qualifying patients for medically necessary and generally available medical services.
- If you have questions regarding your financial responsibility or need help with payment arrangements, call (435) 251-1065 or visit Financial Assistance for patients.
Shortly after your hospital stay, we will send you a bill. If you have insurance, we will send a claim to your insurance company. Billing statements will be mailed until the account is paid. These statements will tell you total charges, payments and amount due. Some statements may include a request for information. Please read the statements carefully and call (435) 251-2300 if you have questions or need more information.
Note: Because many doctors who work at our hospital are not our employees, they may send you a different bill for their services. Please call their offices directly if you have questions about their bills.
Intermountain Healthcare is a charitable non-profit organization
and we are committed to providing care to all residents of the communities we serve regardless of ability to pay. If you need help paying your bill, we have Financial Assistance programs
available. For more information call Patient Accounts or the Financial Assistance Helpline: (801) 442-1128
or toll free 1-800-442-1128