In seven steps, the LiVe Well Center Assessment can help you Get Well, Stay Well, and LiVe Well for the rest of your life. Our trained healthcare professionals will start with a health history to help us better know how to put together a fitness and health plan for you. We'll determine your level of physical, cardiac, nutritional, stress and brain fitness, and then help you identify opportunities for improvement. The assessment includes:
- 1. Profile: A baseline is created so we can create a personalized wellness prescription.
- 2. Body Composition: The Bod Pod is the gold standard for measuring body composition.
- 3. Metabolic Rate: Learn the amount of calories you should eat to maintain or lose weight.
- 4. Functional Fitness: We assess your flexibility, muscular strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- 5. Nutrition: Receive recommendations based on an analysis of your eating habits.
- 6. Baseline Results: A healthcare professional will interpret your results from the five evaluations.
- 7. Game Plan: Receive specific steps you need to improve your health and well-being.
A copy of the final assessment and recommendations will be sent to your physician. After implementing the game plan and making changes in your life, you can come back again and again to see your successes and continue to make improvements.
The cost for the LiVe Well Center Assessment is $249. It takes about two hours to complete. To schedule an appointment or to learn more, call (435) 251-3793.
Check out the video below to see one St. George man's experience with the LiVe Well Center Assessment.