Intermountain Sports Medicine has teamed up with all the Washington County high schools to provide some medical services and training for student athletes. Our trainers are at almost all practices and competitions for boys and girls sports for each of the area high schools. Some of the services our athletic trainers provide include:
- Prepare athletes for practices and competition
- Develop injury prevention and conditioning programs
- Implement treatment and rehabilitation programs for injured athletes
- Determine readiness for return-to-play
- Provide first response to acute and catastrophic injuries
- Provide nutritional counseling
High Schools We Serve:
We are also the official providers of athletic trainers for the Dixie State College Redstorm. We employ four athletic trainers who are based at the college and also provide a weekly physician clinic on campus.
Sporting Event Medical Coverage
Our team of trainers and physicians also offer medical coverage for many sporting events in the area, including the St. George Marathon, the Huntsman World Senior Games, and the Ford Ironman.
To learn more about our athletic trainers and what they do, call (251) 251-2250.