The Joint Replacement Center at Dixie Regional Medical Center is among the most experienced hip- and knee-replacement centers in Utah. Our Joint Replacement Center has been named a “Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement” — an unbiased endorsement of the high-quality care we provide.
Dixie Regional has also earned Disease-specific Care
Certification for hip and knee replacement from The Joint Commission — the nation’s oldest and largest standards setting and accrediting body in healthcare. The certification demonstrates the program's commitment to quality and safety. Dixie Regional is the only hospital in Utah and Idaho to receive the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval in hips and knees, and one of only a handful of hospitals in the western United States to do so.
Our program uses the best tools, techniques, and processes so that patients are able to go home quickly. On average, our patients spend about 2 to 3 days in the hospital, compared to a national average of 4 days for knee patients and 5 days for hip patients. Patients love returning to the comfort of their own home as soon as possible. And in fact, more of our patients go straight home, rather than to a rehabilitation center.
At the Joint Replacement Center, you’ll find:
- A team of physicians who are experts in joint replacement surgery.
- A comprehensive approach to managing each patient’s unique pain level.
- An entire team that works together to support patients as they get back on their feet.
- A beautiful treatment center.
- A commitment to treating each patient as an individual with different needs and concerns.