The Huntsman-Intermountain Cancer Education Center at Intermountain Medical Center is located on the first floor of the Cancer Center, Building 3. The center is open to the public and houses free educational materials on various cancer types. The center is staffed by a health educator who is available to answer questions, locate resources, and make physician referrals.
Other features of the center include:
- Common core holdings of books and brochures about cancer and specific tumor types that are reviewed and updated every six months.
- Standardized criteria for selection of additional books or other materials.
- Access to the main branch — Huntsman Cancer Learning Center's extensive holdings — with delivery of materials to your home, free of charge.
- Computers, printers, and Internet access for searching online cancer education resources.
- Access to toll-free cancer information phone service.