The doctors of Intermountain Medical Center’s Audiology Clinic are here to provide you with hearing tests, hearing screenings, hearing aid fittings and follow-up, and intraoperative surgical nerve monitoring. We treat patients who have hearing loss, difficulty understanding conversation, tinnitus, dizziness, wax obstruction, and sudden hearing loss, and patients who need or have questions about hearing aids.
Our doctors of audiology use state-of-the-art equipment, the latest technological updates, and best clinical practices to improve the quality of life of everyone we serve.
Take this quiz to see if you need your hearing checked:
- Do you often need to turn up the TV or radio?
- Do you frequently ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you hear but not always understand?
- Do family members or friends say you don’t hear them?
- Do you wonder if you have hearing loss?
- Do you frequently experience ringing or other head noise?
- Do you have a sensation of fullness in your ears?
- Do you never wear hearing protection around loud noises?
- Do you understand men better than women or children?
- Do you think people mumble or talk too softly?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, you may have a degree of hearing loss. If you answered yes to more than one, you probably need a hearing screening.
Free hearing screenings are offered by the doctors of audiology in Intermountain Medical Center’s Audiology Clinic. To set an appointment or get more information call
Hearing & Balance Center
Intermountain also operates a Hearing & Balance Center in downtown Salt Lake City. The audiologists and therapists specialize in helping those with balance problems, which is often related to inner ear disorders.