Our clinic is located at Intermountain Medical Center - Building #4 (Heart & Lung). We are in the shared clinic space on Lower Level One. Dr. Yetman sees patients on Tuesdays between 8:30AM and 12:00PM. You may call our main number (801) 507-4701 to make an appointment.
Our clinic offers the following services to adults with congenital heart disease. These services are recommended by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association:
- Ongoing patient care by doctors and clinicians with expertise in adult congenital heart disease.
- A transition process to help young adults bridge from a pediatric cardiologist to an adult congenital cardiologist.
- Education about the risks of infection posed by dental procedures, tattoos, body piercings and other procedures that may introduce bacteria into the blood stream.
- Counseling about safe contraception.
- Consultation before pregnancy, including genetic counseling, so that patients understand the risks to both mother and baby.