Being diagnosed with a brain tumor can lead to fear and anxiety. By receiving your brain tumor treatment at Intermountain Medical Center
, you can rest assured that you will receive care of the highest quality. We combine the most recent advances in tumor treatment with an individualized approach to patient care in order to promote the best possible outcome.
Accredited Care Close to Home
- Quality of care close to home
- Integrated and comprehensive services
- A multidisciplinary team approach to the best cancer treatment
- Access to cancer-related education and support
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
Your Cancer Team
You won’t face cancer alone. During your cancer treatment, you are likely to encounter many physicians and other professionals. The professionals who make up your treatment team will work together and all will play an important role.
The order in which you visit these professionals will vary based on cancer type
. The doctor who diagnosed you should refer you to the next specialist or to one of our treatment teams.
Brain Tumor Resources