At Intermountain Medical Center Neuro Rehab Center, our experts treat conditions caused by brain, nerve, and spinal cord diseases; trauma; and complications that can follow a prolonged or complex, long illness. Our experienced caregivers will work with you to design a custom treatment plan and help you regain your skills.
Intermountain Medical Center Neuro Rehab Center is located in a Level I Trauma Center. Because of our location, we have:
- Quick access to all of the hospital services, such as MRIs and CT scans
- Doctors and nurses who are available 24 hours a day
- Specialized care for patients who need dialysis, radiation, chemotherapy, ventilators, or hyperbaric treatment
Conditions We Treat
Some of the common conditions we treat in our inpatient rehab unit include:
To be eligible for admission to the Neuro Rehab Center, you or your loved one must meet the following criteria:
- Be medically stable
- Require close medical management and integrated rehabilitation team based care
- Be able to actively participate in an intensive rehabilitation program with three hours of therapy each day
- Be able to reach the rehabilitation goals in a reasonable period of time
- Have rehabilitation needs that are related to self-care, mobility, cognition, communication, and/or swallowing
There must also be an anticipated discharge to home following completion of our inpatient rehabilitation program.
Accreditations: The Intermountain Medical Center Neuro Specialty Rehabilitation Unit is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). The accreditations are earned by demonstrating a commitment to maintain and improve the quality of care.