At Intermountain Medical Center's outpatient Neuro Therapy Services, we treat neurological disorders with therapy to help improve your quality of life. We have specialized training and work as a team to make sure all of your needs are met. Our goal is to return your independence to you, so you can return to your highest function — at home, work, school and in the community.
We have a team of experts in physical, occupational and speech therapy and neuropsychology who will meet regularly to discuss your progress. Your treatment plan will be based on your individual needs and abilities and designed with input from you and your family.
Neuro Therapy is managed by the Neurosciences Institute at Intermountain Medical Center, but we're based at TOSH - The Orthopedic Hospital. TOSH is just a few blocks south on State Street from the main Intermountain Medical Center campus at 5770 South 250 East in Murray. Park in the orange parking lot and enter through Door 5. We're in Suite G50. Call (801) 314-5000 if you need help finding us.
Common Conditions We Treat:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Peripheral nerve injury and neuropathy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorders)
- Tumors: brain, spinal cord, etc.
- Heart transplant and LVAD replacement
- Trauma with overlying neurological injury
- Extreme deconditioning due to heart, lung or other problems
- Other neurological conditions such as: Guillain Barre; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), which is commonly referred to as Lou Gehrig's Disease; and Alzheimer’s
Learn More About Our Services: