At Intermountain Medical Center Neuro Therapy Services, we treat neurological disorders with therapy to help improve your quality of life. We have specialized training and work as a team to make sure all of your needs are met. Our goal is to return your independence to you, so you can return to your highest function – at home, work, school, and in the community.
Rebuilding Lives with Compassion and Clinical Excellence
You will work with a compassionate team of experts in Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy and neuropsychology who meet regularly to discuss your progress. Your treatment plan will be based on your individual needs and abilities and designed with input from you and your family.
Common Neurological Conditions We Treat:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Peripheral nerve injury and neuropathy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorders)
- Tumors: brain, spinal cord, etc.
- Heart transplant and LVAD replacement
- Trauma with overlying neurological injury
- Extreme deconditioning due to heart, lung or other problems
- Other neurological conditions such as: Guillain Barre; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), which is commonly referred to as Lou Gehrig's Disease; and Alzheimer’s
Learn More About Our Services: