The Women & Newborn Center is located at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, Utah at:
5121 S. Cottonwood Street
(5300 South and State Street)
Murray, UT 84107
Depending on your type of appointment, you'll be seen in either the Gardner Women & Newborn Center (Building #7) or the Hartvigsen Breast Care Center (Building #8). Both buildings are located near the north end of the hospital.
Labor & Delivery is located just inside the Building 7 entrance on LL1. You can access physician clinics, the lab, and the rest of the hospital by taking the elevator up one floor to Level 1. For mammography and other breast care needs, you can either take the elevator down to LL2 and follow the signs, or enter through the Building 8 entrance.
From State Street:
- Turn right on Intermountain Drive.
- Take your immediate, first right.
- Follow signs and street around to north end of campus.
- Turn left to park at the Breast Care Center (Building #8).
- Continue around to west side, and park at the Women and Newborn Center (Building #7).
When coming from I-15:
- Exit at 5300 South and head east.
- Turn left on Woodrow (100 West).
- Bear right onto Cottonwood Street.
- At second hospital entrance, turn right.
- Follow signs to Building #7 or #8, depending where your appointment is located.