Please review the following guidelines before you visit your loved one:
- When you come to visit, you should be free of signs or symptoms of infectious disease.
- Visitors are permitted on the mother baby units but are required to visit inside patient rooms.
- The visitors will be asked to respect the facility policy regarding quiet hours.
- Significant other of the patient is permitted at all times.
- Visitors will check in with hospital personnel prior to entering the unit.
- Visitors may be asked to leave if they are disruptive to the other patients or the staff.
- Only people with an arm band that matches the infant are permitted in the nursery if the situation in the nursery is stable.
- No children will be permitted in the nursery.
- Siblings may visit the infant in the mother's room if the infant's condition permits.
- Parents will check in with hospital personnel prior to admission into the nursery.
- Parents will be asked to leave if any emergent situations are occurring in the nursery.
Labor and Delivery Visitors