We’re Remodeling to Serve You Better
To Our Patients and Visitors:
LDS Hospital is constructing a new lobby and entrance. It’s the final phase in a whole-hospital remodel that began three years ago. When the project is done in early 2012, we think LDS Hospital will be an even more comfortable and peaceful place to heal. But in the meantime, we realize the construction work may create some confusion. Thank you for your patience. Here are a few tips to improve your visit:
- The hospital’s main entrance is temporarily moving a half-block north on C Street. The area is clearly marked with signs.
- Use the valet service. This free service will make it much easier for you to enter and exit the hospital. There are two valet desks, one near the entrance on C Street and one at the Emergency Department on D Street.
- Feel free to stop any LDS Hospital employee and ask for assistance. We’re all happy to help.
- Use the map on the back of this letter to help you find your way from our current entrance to your destination. We’ve painted colored lines on the floor to make it easier to find your way.
- Labor & Delivery patients should enter and exit via the Emergency Room door for easier access. Thirty-minute parking is reserved outside the ER for these families.
We believe all this work will pay off with a comfortable and convenient new lobby, community cafe, remodeled pharmacy and gift shop. Plan to come back and enjoy the finished product! If you have any comments or suggestions, please look for boxes posted on walls around the hospital that contain our “Dear Jim” cards. Drop me a note; I’d love to hear from you. Thank you for choosing LDS Hospital as your partner in care. We’re grateful for the chance to take care of you and your loved ones.
LDS Hospital Administrator