Patients with Health Insurance
- Register for your services either in person, or by calling 801-442-8660 or 888-269-8674.
- Co-pays and co-insurance amounts should be paid before receiving care.
Patients without Health Insurance
- Register for your service as soon as possible in person, or by calling 801-442-8660 or 888-269-8674.
- You will need to make payment arrangements before receiving care. We can work with you on a payment plan if needed.
- Financial help is available to qualifying patients for most services.
Shortly after your hospital stay, we will send you a bill. If you have insurance, we will send a claim to your insurance company. Billing statements will be mailed until the account is paid. These statements will tell you of total charges, payments and amount due. Some statements may include a request for information. Please read the statements carefully and call Patient Account Services at 801-442-8400 if you have questions or need more information. Our Billing & Financial Assistance website also has more information to help you understand bill.
Note: Because many doctors who work at our hospital are not our employees, they may send you a different bill for their services. Please call their offices directly if you have questions about their bills.
If you need help paying your bill, we have Financial Assistance programs available. For more information, visit our Financial Assistance page, call Patient Accounts 801-442-8400, or call the Financial Assistance Helpline 801-442-1479.