The Joint Replacement Center at LDS Hospital is the most experienced hip- and knee-replacement center in Utah. Our team performs over 1,000 surgeries a year — more than any other hospital in the state. All that experience adds up to better results for our patients. In fact, the Joint Replacement Center has been named a “Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement” — an unbiased endorsement of the high-quality care we provide.
Our program is set up with the best tools, techniques, and processes so that patients are able to go home quickly. On average, our patients spend about 2.5 days in the hospital, compared to a national average of 4 days for knee patients and 5 days for hip patients. Patients love returning to the comfort of their own home as soon as possible. And in fact, more of our patients go straight home, rather than to a rehabilitation center.
At the Joint Replacement Center, you’ll find:
- A team of dedicated physicians who are experts in arthritis and joint replacement surgery.
- A comprehensive approach to managing each patient’s unique pain level.
- The latest surgical tools and techniques, including computer-guided joint placement. We even have a special operating room designed to reduce the possibility of infection.
- An entire team that works together to support patients as they get back on their feet.
- A totally remodeled, beautiful treatment center with a state-of-the-art physical therapy gym.
- A commitment to treating each patient as an individual, with different needs and concerns.
Message From Our Nurse Administrator
The LDS Hospital Joint Replacement Center is staffed by one of the most caring and compassionate healthcare teams you’ll find anywhere. Our goal is to give you the very best care possible in a highly personalized way. Our caregivers are clinical experts. They’ll take time to get to know you and understand your needs so that you’ll have the best healing experience possible. You are in good hands at the LDS Hospital Joint Replacement Center!
If you have questions about the Joint Replacement Center or want to share comments about your experience with our team, please post a note on our hospital Facebook page or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Todd Neubert, nurse administrator