The Senior Clinic at LDS Hospital has everything needed all in one place to help seniors make those important healthcare decisions.
Some of the services provided at the Senior Clinic:
- A team approach to the healthcare needs of people who are 65 and older
- Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners specializing in senior care
- Experienced nurses to provide blood pressure and oxygen level checks, and other clinical services
- Social workers offering community resources, long range planning, and counseling
- Laboratory services, including blood and urine tests
- Nutritional counseling for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and weight loss or gain
- Cognitive clinics to address memory problems or judgment concerns
- Medication review and recommendations
- Diabetic management and instruction
- Assistance with advanced directives
- Special “Welcome to Medicare” preventive exams and services (available for one year after enrolling in Medicare)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (801) 408-8600.