Logan Regional Hospital can assist you in implementing a wellness program for your company. Choose from an initial evaluation, a comprehensive intervention plan, or an option tailored to meet the needs of your company.
For more information call (435) 716-5437.
General Health Screenings
Choose from individual health screenings or health screening packages designed to meet you or your company's needs. Health screenings are available at your worksite or at Logan Regional Hospital.
- Cholesterol/Lipid Panel. Can include all or portions of the following: total cholesterol, HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides, and ratio.
- Grip Strength/Flexibility Test. Identifies the individual(s) with the strongest grip and/or most flexibility. Can be used as an activity for promotions, contests, or incentives.
- Blood Sugar Test. Checks for possible diabetes.
- Percent Body Fat. Calculates accurate body fat percentile.
Health Screening Packages
- Initial Screening. Available at your worksite for groups of 20 or more employees. Includes health risk assessment, lipid panel blood test, percent body fat, blood pressure/pulse, height/weight/body frame, blood sugar, strength & flexibility, and submaximal bike or 3-minute step test.
- Personal Report. Available for groups of 50 or more. Compiles screening results and provides individualized recommendations.
- Corporate Report. Compiles results of employees who have completed the health risk assessment (employee confidentiality is honored), provides recommendations for reducing employee health risks and a plan for employee education, shows potential savings based on group compliance, and suggests ways to reduce your company's health care costs.
- Basic Health Risk Screening. Helps determine a person's risk of heart disease. Includes a health questionnaire, height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and detail key.
Comprehensive Health Risk Screening. Top-of-the-line health risk screening that includes a lifestyle questionnaire, height, weight, body frame, percent body fat, blood pressure, muscular strength, flexibility, blood sugar, and submaximal bike test (determines heart rate response to a given workload.
Consultation and Training
- Back School This 5-hour course teaches back-injury prevention and treatment. Includes lecture, demonstration, exercises, and a workbook for each participant. An abbreviated course is also available with optional workbooks. Call (435) 716-2880.
- Neck School. This course is the same as the back school with a focus on the neck. An abbreviated course is also available with optional workbooks. Call (435) 716-2880
- Repetitive Motion Injury School. This course is the same as the back and neck schools, with a focus on high-risk repetitive motion injury areas such as carpal tunnel syndrome. An abbreviated course is available with optional workbooks. Call (435) 716-2880.
- Industrial Audiometric (Hearing). Includes tests for hearing loss and changes in hearing level, as well as instruction on prevention of hearing loss (meets all OSHA requirements). Options include employee baseline hearing tests and retests, and on-site noise surveys. Call (435) 716-2880.
- Job-site Evaluation of Work Stations and Body Mechanics. Includes employee screenings and review of the work place to determine if activities are causing injury. Includes suggestions for prevention of injuries. Call (435) 716-2880.