Choose from the following general health screenings. For more information call (435) 716-5437.
General Health Screenings
- Cholesterol/Lipid Panel. Can include all or portions of the following: total cholesterol, HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides, and ratio.
- Grip Strength/Flexibility Test. Identifies the individual(s) with the strongest grip and/or most flexibility. Can be used as an activity for promotions, contests, or incentives.
- Blood Sugar Test. Checks for possible diabetes.
- Percent Body Fat. Calculates accurate body fat percentile.
Health Screening Packages for Employers
Diabetes, Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management Services
Other Health and Fitness Related Classes
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation helps patients recovering from a heart attack, bypass surgery, stents, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, etc. Rehabilitation is an individualized treatment plan including exercise with heart and pulmonary monitoring, nutrition assessment and education, stress and depression management, risk factor reduction education and breathing techniques. Please call the Cardiac / Pulmonary Rehabilitation department at (435) 716-5323 for more information.
- Healthy Lifestyle and Fitness Class: The Healthy Lifestyle and Fitness Class is great for weight loss, diabetic management, or getting into shape with a personal fitness instructor guiding your exercise. Please call the Cardiac Rehabilitation department at (435) 716-5323 for more information.
- Joint Replacement Surgery Class: Free class for patients preparing for or considering joint replacement surgery. Participants will receive important information regarding what will happen before, during, and after surgery. Call (435) 716-5310 to schedule an appointment.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: These blood drives are held at Logan Regional Hospital quarterly, classroom 1-4. For appointments, call (435) 716-5310. Walk-in are welcome.