Logan Regional Hospital's Medical Library is open every weekday to the public. The library is located on the first floor, north, just past the cafeteria.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
To contact the librarian:
Phone: (435) 716-5315 for more information.
The LRH Medical Library is a member of the Intermountain Medical Library Consortium and Utah Health Sciences Library Consortium (UHSLC) for networking and information sharing. The library has many resources, including: consumer and professional health books, videos and pamphlets, anatomical models, and a computer resource center.
- Computer resource center. Internet searches on health topics through journals, pamphlets, and books. Many of the articles are available both in abstract and full text formats.
- Pamphlets. Collection of well-designed and graphically illustrated information pamphlets on numerous health topics such as disease conditions, substance abuse, mental health, etc.
- Videos. A collection of consumer-level and clinical videos are available for checkout by the public.
- Books. We have both a collection of consumer-level and clinical medical books available for checkout.
- Journals. Over 150 journal titles are available in the library collection. Photocopy services are available in the library. No checkout on journals.
- Student assistance. Library staff members are available to assist students in locating appropriate materials for research topics.
- Educator assistance. Educators and school librarians may reserve materials in advance by calling the librarian.