If you are 14 or older, you can be a volunteer at Logan Regional Hospital. Volunteers are required to be friendly, outgoing and willing to work with all types of people. If you want to give of yourself, join us and be prepared to have a life-changing experience.
Interested individuals must:
- Be 14 years or older (14-18 years of age, please check out our junior volunteer requirements).
- Be willing to serve one three to four hour shift per week for a minimum of six months (72 hour minimum commitment).
Applicants must complete an online application for a volunteer position. Placement will be made according to skill, availability of positions, and availability of applicant and reference check.
After you are selected as a volunteer, you will be required to complete the following prior to beginning service:
- Quantiferon Test (TB blood test)
- Provide documentation of immunizations (MMR, Tdap and Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Dress code adherance
- Have photo taken for volunteer badge
- Complete volunteer orientation