Wounds are very challenging to treat. Effective treatment can speed the wound-healing process and greatly decrease the risk of infection and complications. The Logan Regional Hospital Wound Care Clinic has a higher and faster healing rate than other clinical settings.
Benefits of wound treatment at Logan Regional Hospital
- Experience. Our Logan Regional Hospital Wound Care Clinic team includes a physician director specializing in podiatry, with more than 10 years of wound-care experience, three general surgeons, and two wound-certified nurses.
- Individualization. We evaluate each individual patient and consider all the factors that cause his/her wound to not heal. We create a treatment plan customized to the specific needs of the patient — to overcome obstacles to healing and to create the best environment to help the body heal wounds.
- Healing rates. Our healing success rates are significantly above the national average for wound clinics in the United States. Historically, healing rates for our patients are more than 90 percent.
- Advanced wound-care techniques. We use the latest wound-healing technologies, including bio-engineered tissue grafts and pressure-relieving methods for diabetic wounds.
- Frequency of visits. Wounds are always changing and dynamic. Because of this, we see each patient weekly to re-evaluate the condition of the wound and its ongoing treatment plan.
Wound Care Clinic
First floor, Canyon View Orthopedics, Budge Clinic
Phone: (435) 716-2850