Whether you are an experienced marathoner or just trying to get fit and preparing for your first 5K, the specially trained therapists at Logan Regional Sports Medicine can help. Let us do a complete Running Biomechanical Evaluation on you and educate you in techniques to reduce the incidence of running-related injuries such as shin splints, plantar fasciitis, IT band syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, anterior knee pain and patellar tendinitis. We can enhance your individual mechanics to improve your time and/or endurance.
A complete biomechanical evaluation consists of:
- Digital video and computer analysis of your running mechanics
- Physical assessment of strength, range of motion, and flexibility
- Instruction of a custom home exercise program to address individual needs
- Shoe evaluation and recommendation for type of shoe appropriate for your foot type and running style
- Education of proper running mechanics
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (435) 716-2880