At the Logan Regional Hospital Women & Newborn Center, we look forward to making your childbirth experience the best it can be! The Mother/Baby Unit includes private patient rooms, each with an extra bed for baby's father to stay overnight, and a well-baby nursery.
Our dedicated team will help guide you throughout your pregnancy and childbirth process. Our focus is centered on the needs of both mother and baby to help ensure a safe and joyful experience. In addition to an unsurpassed level of care, Logan Regional Hospital offers a state-of-the-art Labor and Delivery Unit, postpartum care unit, and newborn nursery, as well as a Level II Neonatal Care Unit (NCU).
Following your delivery, you will enjoy your stay in one of our luxury postpartum suites. Some of the amenities and services include:
- Spacious, private rooms and generous visiting hours.
- We encourage bonding through couplet care and rooming-in. Couplet care is when the same nurse cares for you, and your baby. Rooming-in will allow you to spend as much time with your baby as you desire. In most cases, routine care and testing can be completed in your room.
- We also encourage skin-to-skin care as a way improve mommy-baby bonding.
- Each room is equipped with a sofa-bed to accommodate your significant other or family member; encouraging bonding through family oriented care.
- Each room has an entertainment center and private bathroom.
- We use an infant security program that is endorsed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, designed to protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- Our first-rate complimentary room service program allows patients to order delicious gourmet cuisine from an extensive menu.
- To celebrate your special day, one complimentary meal is provided to your significant other, or family member, through our room service program.