The Summit Day Treatment program is for adolescents, ages 12-18, and their families. The program fills the gap between outpatient therapy and inpatient/residential treatment.
Summit Day Treatment is for adolescents who:
- Are making little or no progress in outpatient treatment
- Require a more structured treatment setting
- Need intensive mental health treatment or mental health with substance abuse treatment
- Need help with school
Summit is for families who:
- Need assistance with parenting strategies
- Need ideas to improve communication within the family
- Want help accessing school support services
- Need more information about their adolescents current behavior and diagnosis
Our objective is to address all areas of the adolescent’s life. To do this, we have a team of skilled professionals. The team includes:
- Clinical Social Workers/Therapists
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Education Coordinator
- Registered Nurses
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- Recreation Therapist
Within a safe, structured setting, the Summit Day Treatment program provides personalized mental health and dual diagnosis (mental health treatment along with substance abuse treatment) services to adolescents, using a collaborative, family-centered approach.
For more information, please contact 801-387-4970.