At McKay-Dee Hospital Women’s Center, we look forward to making your childbirth experience the best it can be!
Our dedicated team will help guide you throughout your pregnancy and childbirth process. Our focus is centered on the needs of both mother and baby to help ensure a safe and joyful experience. In addition to an unsurpassed level of care, McKay-Dee Hospital offers a state-of-the-art Labor and Delivery Unit, postpartum care unit, and newborn nursery, as well as a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Following your delivery, you will enjoy your stay in one of our luxury postpartum suites. Some of the amenities and services include:
- Spacious, private rooms and generous visiting hours.
- We encourage bonding through couplet care and rooming-in. Couplet care is when the same nurse cares for you, and your baby. Rooming-in will allow you to spend as much time with your baby as you desire. In most cases, routine care and testing can be completed in your room.
- We also encourage skin-to-skin care as a way improve mommy-baby bonding.
- Each room is equipped with a sofa-bed to accommodate your significant other or family member; encouraging bonding through family oriented care.
- Baby photo services available.
- Each room has an entertainment center and private bathroom.
- Infant security program, endorsed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, designed to protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- A secure, online nursery allows friends and family to see your baby from the photographer's website.
- Our first-rate complimentary room service program allows patients to order delicious gourmet cuisine from an extensive menu.
- To celebrate your special day, one complimentary meal is provided to your significant other, or family member, through our room service program.
Post Partum Resources