At Primary Children's Hospital we are always looking for new ways to connect, educate and communicate with patients, families and communities.
Whether you prefer Facebook, Twitter or YouTube - we'd like you to join the conversation. Here's what you can expect:
Parenting is tough, yet rewarding, work. We like to share information that might help make things a little easier for you. Here are the types of posts we share on our Facebook page:
- Children's health and safety information
- Craft ideas for the whole family
- Contests for cool prizes
Here are some other cool things you can find on our Facebook page:
- We often ask our fans to share any parental experiences that would be helpful to other parents, new and seasoned
- We give ideas on current donation needs for the hospital
- We post upcoming events or classes
- We share stories, photos and videos from around the hospital
We have a fantastic online community and hope you will connect with us on Facebook.
140 characters doesn't give a lot of room for detailed information, but the links we share via our Twitter feed will place those details a mouse-click away. Here are the types of Tweets you can expect:
- Health and safety resources available to parents
- Tweets from others sharing their experience
- Photos and videos from around the hospital
- Donation needs and craft ideas
We do have a lot to say, and we maximize those 140 characters to the best of our ability. We hope you'll follow us for the information and updates we like to share. Hope to Tweet with you soon!
There are a million stories from Primary Children's patients, families and employees that are just waiting to be told. Our YouTube channel allows us to do just that. Check out some of our most recent videos, and stay tuned for many more to come.
If you subscribe to our channel, you can see the newest videos as soon as they are released. We hope you'll share these videos on your YouTube channel, Facebook page or Twitter feed.