The premier pediatrics conference of the West, designed for pediatricians, family
physicians, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, and physician assistants.
August 6 - 8, 2015
The Pediatrics West conference addresses the latest practical information for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurses delivering healthcare to children. Other health professionals are welcome to attend. Held in the alpine town of Midway, Utah, this conference offers the exceptional education in a relaxed, scenic environment. View the full schedule
As a result of this conference, the attendee should be able to:
- Assess and understand eating disorders, obesity, and Type 2 diabetes in children.
- Gain understanding and build techniques for dealing with changes to the healthcare landscape.
- Recognize and implement new strategies to improve patient outcomes.
Cost and Registration
The cost to attend is:
- $495 for Physicians
- $385 for Nurses and other professionals
- $225 for Medical Students
Register online. You will receive a conference syllabus when you arrive at the conference. All prices (except Student) increase $50 after June 15, 2015.
This conference is approved for CME, AMA, AAFP, and NCEC credits. Visit our Accreditation page for more information.