Abstracts Submission Details
SPLIT members are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations for the 2014 SPLIT Annual Meeting. Please note that previously presented abstracts are welcome.
Abstracts must be received on or before September 1, 2014. Please note:
- Abstract acceptance will be announced on September 15th
- Accepted abstracts require registration for the SPLIT Annual Meeting
- Travel arrangements can be made by accessing Registration on this website.
- Poster presentations will be displayed throughout the meeting. Formal poster viewing will be on Thursday October 16th immediately following the scientific sessions. While no formal presentation is required, authors should be present at their posters for Q&A on October 16th after the general assembly program.
- The best abstracts will be selected for platform presentations
- Author’s full name, affiliation, email address, address, phone, fax
- Abstract should be no more than 250 words
- Abstract may be research, clinical pearls, QI, outcomes, etc as it relates to pediatric liver disease and transplantation
- Previously presented abstracts are welcome
- Poster boards will be made available for authors to use for display.
- Poster size should be no more than 4 feet high by 6 feet wide in size
- Abstracts should be submitted by email with an attached Word file to Patrick Gasser at 801.662.3501 or Patrick.Gasser@imail.org
The SPLIT Conference offers travel awards to further the interest in pediatric liver transplantation research in fellows and junior faculty who have expressed an interest in a career in pediatric liver transplantation. This will be fostered through the exposure to the SPLIT program and Principal Investigators (PI) at the SPLIT Annual Meeting. For more information, click here.