Due to current health concerns, we are limiting patient visitation in the following units:
The Restrictions are:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Cancer/Transplant Unit
- Only two people allowed per patient at bedside.
- Individuals must be 14 years or older.
- Register with a security officer at the front desk in the North Lobby.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Do not visit if you have a fever, cough, or sore throat.
Outpatient Clinic Visits
- If you or your child has fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please stay home and call to reschedule your clinic appointment. If your child's condition will not allow you to reschedule, please put on a mask, available at the entrance to the hospital.
- Please use the south entrance of the hospital to access the clinics. Valet parking is available.
- Outpatient areas do not have the same restrictions listed above, but we do encourage family members to limit the number of people who come with them to their child’s clinic visit.